“Thailand Long Stay” Project
Thai government has passed a cabinet resolution to establish the Thai Longstay Management Company Limited, with the Tourism Authority of Thailand as a joint shareholder with the private sector to provide convenience services to foreign tourists wishing to stay for a long period of time within Thailand The Cabinet had a consultation meeting on September 15, 2020 as followed
– Agreeing to the guidelines for the exposure to special tourist categories, Special Tourist VISA (STV) as proposed by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
-Approved Principles of the Ministry of Interior on permission for certain types of aliens to stay in the Kingdom in a special case. According to the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, it can be offered for 90 days at a time when the permission is expired it can be extended for two more periods of 90 days for a total of 270 days.
The services provided
by Thai Longstay Management Company Limited
Aircraft charter service Travel to Thailand
– Thai Airways
– Thai Smile
– Air Asia
– Private Jet (M-JET)
Provide liaisons within Phuket International Airport, DonMueang International Airport, Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Provides insurance coverage for COVID-19 price of 100,000 USD and accident insurance protection amount of 400,000 baht
Provide a 14-day quarantine facilities in accordance with the standards for disease control and prevention of the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand
Foreign tourists that will be able to enter Thailand
From October 1, 2020 consisting of
Provide a convenience service for foreigners that have proposed to travel to Thailand, traveling with a special aircraft to Thailand international airport
Follow more news
Special Tourist VISA (STV) qualifications
- Foreigner wishing to travel to stay for a long period (Long Stay) in Thailand.
- Acknowledging the implementation of public health measures announced in Thailand and agree detained in the room for 14 days (ALSQ)
- The evidence of long-term stay in Thailand (Long Stay)
- 3.1 Proof of payment for the hotel, accommodation (ASQ, ALSQ) or hospital accommodation (AHQ) in Thailand.
- 3.2 One of the following evidence
- (1) Proof of payment for hotel accommodation to be used as accommodation after leaving the ASQ, ALSQ for the length of stay (Long Stay) in Thailand.
- (2) Evidence of a copy of the apartment title deed of a condominium type owned by an alien or a family member of the alien.
- (3) Evidence of renting accommodation in the type of condominium or house
- (4) Evidence of down payment of foreigners in the purchase or lease of condominiums that the foreigners can legally buy.