STV Visa (Special Tourist Visa) is a special visa created during the Covid-19 Pandemic for long stay tourists who would like to travel in Thailand or at least 30 days. Foreigners will be able to apply for this visa until 30 September 2021.
Application Procedure for Special Tourist Visa (STV)
1. A foreign applicant must e-mail Thailand Longstay Company (email@example.com) to submit his/her intention to apply for the Special Tourist Visa (STV). In the e-mail, please provide the following information of all the applicants:
3. After receiving approval from the Thai Immigration Bureau, the company will send the applicant the STV Visa application form and the company will correspond with the applicant regarding:
Once all payments have been made for all the above items and the applicant must send all of the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once the Department of Consular Affairs, Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs has made the approval, the company will inform the applicant to pick up his/her CoE and STV Visa at the designated Thai embassy/consulate. When picking up the CoE and STV Visa, the applicant must also have a Fit to Fly Certificate & Medical Certificate for General Passengers Download Form The Fit to Fly Medical Certificate must states that the applicant does not have covid-19 and these certificates must be issued at least 72 hours before the flight departure.
6. Once arrived in Thailand, every STY visa holder must follow the public health and safety measure set by the Thai Ministry of Public Health. If the STY visa holder has been tested positive for covid-19 at the airport, the STY visa holder will immediately be sent to the approved hospital. If the STY visa holder has been negative for covid-19 at the airport, the STY visa holder will pass through
7. STY visa holder will then go under the 14 day quarantine at his/her paid ASQ/ALSQ accommodation . If the STY visa holder is tested negative for covid-19 after the 14 day quarantine, the STY visa holder will be allowed to leave and go stay at his or her chosen accommodation.
Application Service Fee and Payment Terms & Conditions:
10,000 THB excluding 7% VAT per applicant
This includes the service fee and the applicant can accessed special promotion and packages from our partnered hotels, insurance providers and other businesses.
This fee does not include the airplane ticket, 14 days ASQ/ALSQ quarantine accommodation nor accommodation after the 14 days quarantine, medical and travel Insurance.
The applicant will also have to pay the 2,000 THB visa fee at the Embassy/Consulate